ページ

2012年11月10日土曜日

Amanda in Singapore

2012/10/11

I went to Singapore to see Amanda with my husband. Amanda has been living in Singapore since August; she lectures at SIM now. I was looking forward to seeing her very much. I was very happy that she looked well.

                 

                                                   


My husband and I had a chance to attend her class at SIM.
Amanda came to Singapore to be an instructor at SIM in the UB Communication program. I was very proud of her; she is a great lecturer.



SIM is the largest and most comprehensive university in Singapore. The building is pretty.



We had a memorable experience thanks to Amanda. I felt that I was going back to campus life as a student; on the other hand, I was happy to see Amanda like my "American daughter" as I like her "Japanese mother".




2 件のコメント:

  1. I love the map! It was fun having you both visit my class. I also appreciate having the videos and pictures - it's interesting to see what my students see (wow, I move my arms a lot!)! =) Your pictures of SIM are beautiful. It's neat to see it from someone else's perspective! Great post!

    返信削除
  2. I had a precious experience at SIM thanks to you!

    返信削除